When the Department of Homeland Security made us all show our papers to buy Sudafed because NARCOTERRORISM!!! I figured that they wanted crusades against Homoterrorism and Pornoterrorism but figured that even the American public wouldn't buy that one. Once again I was insufficiently cynical. Behold the Rentboy crackdown.
- Security design
- Don’t you feel safer?
- Opening wedge
- Advantages of working with airport baggage
- Now where will the Family Research Council find baggage handlers?
- At Guantanamo Bay we're confined to our quarters
- Those Diabolically Clever North Koreans
- Don't you feel secure?
- Quis custodiet
- While the ghost of Ezra Pound laughs
- From a secret admirer
- Against liberty
- Sit on this, TSA
- "My developers tell me that the tool is secure."
- More on the TSA
- Base style: Modish by
- Theme: Verdigris by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags